d) Supports implementation, development and monitoring of small grants to CSOs within the rule of law and access to justice framework including establishment of paralegals network.
e) Monitors issues and risks related to project implementation, identifies mitigation measures, and implements agreed actions and provides inputs to project reports, audit and evaluation.
f) Provides technical support on HLP issues to the Kachin Coordinating Body for Rule of Law Centres and Justice Affairs, including technical advice and ensure proper coordination between the Coordinating Body and civil society organizations.
2. Provides high quality technical assistance on HLP issues to counterparts focusing on achievement of the following results:
a) Strengthens CSO implementing partners’ ability to work on HLP issues, assists them to develop HLP training materials responsive to issues of IDPs and affected communities, and to integrate HLP rights issues into their awareness raising programmes and legal assistance at the community level.
b) Supports CSOs in monitoring of land claims at the IDPs villages of origin and gather HLP relevant data to inform stronger intervention initiatives for HLP issues.
c) Supports sensitization of the land administration bodies at the Village Tract and Township level on HLP rights and land laws to increase understanding and improve effective administration of land and fair dispute resolution.
d) Undertakes/supports all exercises regarding mapping, baseline assessments and surveys at local level, to establish realistic and contextualized baselines for project development and monitoring on HLP.
3. Supports creation of strategic partnerships focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Acts as the technical liaison on HLP and rule of law issues with counterparts and stakeholders including other UNDP projects, UN agencies, civil society, I/NGOs, Government Departments, Parliament, etc., and provides technical inputs, as required.
- Supports organization of key events such as consultation meetings, trainings, committee meetings, etc. as needed for the implementation of UNDP’s SARL activities.
- Analysis and research of information on donors, counterparts and implementing partners, preparation of substantive briefs on possible areas of cooperation, identification of opportunities for initiation of new project activities, active contribution to the overall project effort to mobilize resources